How to fill out Your Application Online
- Starting An Application
- Click on Start a new Application to create an account
- You will be required to provide some personal details such as name, date of birth etc.
- You will also be required to create a username and password, this will allow access to your application in the event that your session gets interupted.
- The secret question & answer will be used to verify your identity in the event you forget your password. NB: YOU MUST KNOW YOUR USERNAME TO ACCESS THIS FEATURE.
- Retrieving an Application
- Enter the Username and password entered at signup to retreive your application.
- If you have forgotten your password, use the Forgot your password link to change your password. You MUST be able to answer the secret question to change your password.
- If you have any problems, please send an email to email@example.com
- Completing the Application
- Read the Summary of Programmes to identify your 1st and 2nd choice
- Take note of the application type (Bachelors, Associate Degree, Cerificate), campus (UTech, Brown's Town, Portmore Comm. Coll. etc), mode of attendance (Full Time, Part-Time, Summer), school and programme code for each.
- The online application is divided into four (4) sections, complete ALL four (4) sections and then "SUBMIT" the application.
- If for any reason you get disconnected you may resume by entering the Username and Password you created on the previous page.
- Click Submit your Application
- Submitting your Documentary Evidence
- Upon submission of the application you will receive a confirmation page, please print this page and bring it with you when presenting your documents.
- You are required to submit certified documentary evidence of your qualifications as well as your birth certificate
to the Admissions Office within ten working days of submitting the application on-line, but, no
later than January 31, whichever is earlier. N.B.
Early Bird Deadline is December 1.
Return to Login Page