How to fill out Your Application Online
- Starting An Application
- Click on Start a new Application to create an account
- You will be required to provide some personal details such as name, date of birth etc.
- You will also be required to create a username and password, this will allow access to your application in the event that your session gets interrupted.
- The secret question & answer will be used to verify your identity in the event you forget your password. NB: YOU MUST KNOW YOUR USERNAME TO ACCESS THIS FEATURE.
- Retrieving an Application
- Enter the Username and password entered at signup to retrieve your application.
- If you have forgotten your password, use the Forgot your password link to change your password. You MUST be able to answer the secret question to change your password.
- If you have any problems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completing the Application (Undergraduate or Graduate)
- Read the relevant Jamaican Residents - Summary of Courses of Study or the Non-Jamaican Residents - Summary of Courses of Study or the Summary of Graduate Courses of Study to identify your Programme of Choice, ie. 1st and 2nd choice
- Take note of the application type (PhD, Masters, Bachelors, Associate Degree, Certificate), campus (UTech, Brown's Town, Portmore Comm. Coll. etc), mode of attendance (Full Time, Part-Time, Summer), school and course of study code for each.
- The online application is divided into four (4) sections, complete ALL four (4) sections and then "SUBMIT" the application.
- If for any reason you get disconnected you may resume by entering the Username and Password you created on the previous page.
- Click Submit your Application
- Submitting your Documentary Evidence
- Upon submission of the application you will receive a confirmation page, please print this page and bring it with you when presenting your documents.
- You are required to submit certified documentary evidence of your qualifications as well as your birth certificate and marriage certificate (where applicable)
to the Office of Admissions and Enrolment Management within ten working days of submitting the application on-line, but, no
later than January 31, whichever is earlier. N.B.
Early Bird Deadline is December 1.
- In addition Graduate applicants are also required to submit, two (2) Recommendations for Admissions forms in sealed envelopes, certified copies of certificate, copy of TRN card (Passport for foreign nationals), outline of proposed research (for research courses), statement of purpose – 250 words (for taught courses).
Return to Login Page